Saturday 27 June 2015

Hot Water Bottles : :

For mothers day I made two hot water bottle covers. One for my mum, and one for my mother-in-law.

20150508_132708





To be honest the fabric I used isn't really to my taste, but hey....trying to get my mum to like anything nice is near impossible (love you mum ha ha!)

The one for my mum is the country red coloured one on the right. I wasn't really sure what to make for my MIL, so I used some 'Glimmer' canvas (that I accidentally ordered instead of the cotton-oops!!) because I though it was a pretty safe option. 

I then wrapped them up with a hot water bottle each (a necessity when giving a hot water bottle cover) and VIOLA! Mothers day presents!

The pattern I used was borrowed from a friend. Its called "hot water bottle cover" by Amy Kallissa. If you want, you can find it on Etsy, or just make up your own.

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica,

    I just came across this post when I was doing a quick search for some pics! Great Work, I hope your mums enjoyed them!

    Happy Sewing

    Amy Kallissa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you :)